SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ahlongslide, Jul 20, 2007.

1. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:oops: I just bought this Glock 36 from Blackadder but can't afford to practice with it much because the cheapest ammo I can find (WWB) is 27 cents per bullet [plus my girly wrist can't take the substantial abuse that the almighty .45 dishes out]... Have I ever told you all that I'm poor [and a pansy]? I think I'll stick with 9mm from now on [and leave the more powerful calibers to the real men, like MP].

I will probably buy a CZ-75B with the proceeds [because I hear the recoil is manageable for even 8 yr old little girls].

It comes with 4 mags, Glock night sights and about $100 worth of ammo

Any .45 ACP believers [aka "real men"] out there that need a great CCW?

I'll put the pics up in the morning that Blackadder took, because I lost my camera [plus the shutter was starting to wreak havoc on my girly wrist]. :(

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Re: Fo' Sale: Glock 36 Pics Added

What he really means is that the recoil hurts his puny little girly wrists every time he shoots it, resulting in a squeal like a 12 year old female.

:D

3. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Re: Fo' Sale: Glock 36 Pics Added

Did I forget to mention that in my original post?!?! Thanks for reminding me, MP! :wink:

I'll edit it.

4. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

Bump for a good seller
    :wave: :drink: :cheers:

5. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Nice gun at a very fair price! Somebody jump on this one!

6. Dan H

Dan H New Member

I might be interested, I was looking at the 36 but would want to see how it feels in my hand first and shoot it...

How far is Bremen from Alpharetta?

Also, would you consider trades, or do you need the cash?

7. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

According to Google Maps: 1 hour and 21 minutes

I need some cash, but you can PM me with the trade you have in mind (as long as it won't hurt my little girly wrists) :D

8. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Thanks Curt! :D And you were the best gun purchaser that I've ever had, not to mention the only gun purchaser that I've ever had.

RD, thanks! Originally, I thought I had priced it too low and was expecting a quick sell... :? maybe the "girly wrist" comment by MP scared the buyers away? :evil:

9. Blackadder

Blackadder New Member

This is a nice gun. I know because I bought it new from Franklin's only a year ago. The only reason I sold it is because I had 2 G36's.

The gun is tack-driver accurate (I used to draw "smiley faces" on 8" targets at 20 yards) and very reliable.

Ahlongslide is a fine fellow to do business with also, so somebody's going to be happy with this one.

10. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:D Thanks for the back-up!

11. 1stinlastout

1stinlastout New Member

El Bumpinator

Can I get in on the Gangbump?

Seriously guys, is it still for sale or did I miss it somewhere in the bumpfest? I think I might buy it even if its been bumped around har har. Can you meet me somewhere close to 285 for a FTF?

c

12. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Judging by the rest of his post you thought it meant "f@&&*t to f@&&*t" didn't you?

Well, you're wrong, it means "face to face". Keep your mind out of the gutter, Claire. :D

edit: my post still seems so abrasive... maybe I should retract it... :oops:

13. Claire

Claire New Member

DOH! ok

how did ya know where my mind was? :p

i was sitting here thing F%#@ the what?!?

14. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Everybody's mind is in the gutter, everyone knows you can't Fake the Funk!!! :lol: :wink:

15. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTF

16. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Re: El Bumpinator

Looks to be still for sale. Send him a PM.