Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Surefire flashlights that just sit in drawers these days, so I'm unloading them. I'd prefer to sell these both FTF for cash, but I will ship them and take paypal as payment for $7 each.

First up is a Surefire E2 Executive incandescent. Bought this back in 2003, so its old and shows some wear, but it still works just fine. Included with it is an older (but still very nice and usable) Comp-Tac belt holster to carry the light. Asking $70 with the holster, or $55 without.

Next up is a Surefire 6P LED Defender. Very light usage as it hasn't been carried that much and isn't very old. Looks almost new. Also includes a Comp-Tac belt holster. Asking $80 with holster, or $65 without.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Surefire flashlights

Remember the "obo" part...if I'm way off on how I've priced these, let me know! Someone's got to need a decent flashlight for Christmas! :)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

bump for lower prices, also prices without the holsters.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

How much for the P6 Holster? That I can use. :righton: PM me if it's for sale.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Puffy, looks like I may have the 6P and the holster sold. I'll let you know if that falls through.

update: 6P and holster are sold pending meetup tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The P6 and holster are sold.

Make me an offer on the E2e if you're interested! Worst that can happen is I say no!

·
Registered
153 Posts

PM sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts