Cal: 5.56 Nato Chamber
Upper: Forged and Mil Spec.
Sights: A.R.M.S. 40L/Front Post
Barrel: 16" Chrome Lined 1/9 Twist
Selector: Std
Mags: 30 Round
Stock: 6 Position Collapsible
Forend: Samson Star C Quad Rail with 3 rail covers

Plus: Magpul Trigger Gard, Hogue Grip (original grip included), 4 Extra Rail Covers (3 visible and 1 attached on the other side of the quad rail not pictured), Ladder style rail covers (listed above in stock items), CAA Stock Saddle w/storage, STAG lock and Golf Towel (Rare), front sight post has been replace with a competition post but I have the original and will include it, comes in original Stag Hard Case.
Also, Jimmy Plug included.

2 front swivel sling mounts (stock) and 1 rear (not pictured but is included).

Rifle has spent most of it's time in the safe. Very low round count, like new condition. Flash suppressor can be removed.
No complaints about this one just selling to start another build.

I am the original owner and the rifle was purchased at Bullseye Lawrenceville.
I paid 1299.00 new.
I'm asking 875.00
Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Re: FS STAG AR15 2T

So was this a rifle built by you? Did you buy the lower and upper separate or did you buy it as a complete rifle?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Blindeye_03 said:
So was this a rifle built by you? Did you buy the lower and upper separate or did you buy it as a complete rifle?
The rifle (upper and lower) was complete. I added simple extras like the trigger guard, etc. The things I added are in the plus section. This is one of STAGs more feature rich models. It has great balance, plenty of room to add light, optics, a vertical grip, Bipod, whatever you need to make it work for you. A lot of people add the quad rails to make their rifle more flexible, this one came that way from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You know that times are tough when even the low ballers have disappeared :)
I have decided to drop the price to 900. It's an excellent buy at that price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts