Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the second owner of a fantastic Taurus PT-1911. 700-800 total rounds, and no failures of any kind (for me for the past couple hundred rounds, or for the previous owner.) I'm selling it because I never carry it, and my safe is full enough already. Comes with 4 mags- two stock 8-rounders, and two Chip McCormick (I believe) 7-rounders. Also comes in a handy small carry case that holds the pistol and conveniently has four pistol-sized mag pockets on the outside. Southpaws like me will no doubt appreciate the ambidextrous thumb safety- which enables us to carry cocked and locked with no aftermarket tinkering required.

The cash price is $450..

Photos are available on Flickr. Search for "PT-1911" and look for photos for my username, Basic_Black.
My apologies for the small photo sizes. My iPhone is no Canon, but my 5-year old Canon is currently kaput.
As Henry Ford said of the Model T, "You can have any color you want, so long as it's black."

I do require a GFL and cash only in a face to face transaction.

Would only consider trading with some cash of mine for a rifle in 5.56mm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Southpaw's Delight: blued Taurus PT-1911 w/ 4 mags

what condition is it in?

·
Registered
455 Posts

Cash Price??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

My apologies for neglecting to mention these details, gentlemen. The cash price is $450.

It is in very good condition. Holster wear is minimal, but the rear Heine sight and end of the frame near the barrel show some very minor loss of bluing.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I had one of these. Great 1911, Taurus put a lot of great features & internal work into that pistol. For the price you can't go wrong.

my .02

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks, higabyte- sorry to be lazy. I tried to post a link, but I had to head out the door and meet my gf.

Two potential buyers so far. And yes, I priced it to move quickly. I am sure it will find a happy new owner sometime very soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Just giving you a hard time lol. Good luck on the sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts