SOLD SOLD SOLD 2011 Coachmen Viking 1706LS Pop Up Camper

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by js415, Mar 25, 2019.

1. js415

js415 Active Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have for sale a very nice Viking pop-up camper. This is my daughters camper. She bought it a little over 1 year ago to test out camping with us. She liked it so much that she has decided to buy a travel trailer, so this gem must go.

This trailer comes with an electric roof motor, so there is no need to turn a crank to raise or lower the roof. Anybody in the family can raise or lower the roof without breaking a sweat!!

She recently had the curtains, seat covers, and privacy curtains replaced by a friend of hers. The curtains are now a very nice attractive gray color, and the seat covers are a bright pattern. This camper comes with a 3-way refrigerator, heater, portable stove, Dometic Air Conditioner and water pump. It runs water off city water or you can use the onboard pump if you are dry camping.

The main bed comes with a new gel cushion foam pad on top of the regular mattress.

Custom shelving made for use when the trailer is open, and comes down when folded. Takes about 2 minutes to take the shelving down.

The propane stove can be used inside or outside the trailer. When not using the stove, a nice shelf is available for holding your favorite beverage!

A brand new storage cover is included.

Includes 30AMP service, 2 LED lights inside on the ceiling. Ample storage and lots of room.

Dinette folds down for a small bed, as well as two full size beds on each end.

A portable toilet will be included. It has only been used a couple of times for liquid waste, and is clean and sanitary. Water hose for city water, sink water drain hose and bucket, Dometic bag awning, and front and rear stabilizing jacks will be included also.

This little gem only weighs 1300lbs., with a tongue weight of around 130lbs. This can be pulled by almost any vehicle on the road today. I can move it around my yard with my John Deere mower!!

When folded up, the body of trailer is only about 8' long, and another 3' for the tongue. A total of 12' It can be stored and pulled anywhere!

This is in great shape and you will not be disappointed in the condition of this nice trailer. Nothing fancy to break or tear up, just perfect for a single, couple, or family camping.

Asking $4000.00 or best reasonable offer. NOW $3500.00

40 more pictures available at this link:

https://js415.smugmug.com/2011-Viking-1706-LS

My Craigslist ad can be seen here:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/rvs/d/newnan-2011-coachmen-viking-epic-1706/6849498847.html

Please post or PM me here for more questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks,

Jerry
    20190324_143250_resized.jpg 20190324_160938_resized.jpg 20190324_161036_resized.jpg 20190324_161158_resized.jpg 20190324_161246_resized.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019