Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**SOLD**

Up for sale is the used P238 Equinox model. The Equinox is the model with the nitron coated frame and polished flats on the slide. Also has rear night sight and tritium fiber optic front sight. The gun has exactly 550 rounds through it. It is great condition except for one small chip on the dust cover you will see in the pics. Included in the auction is 3 factory sig magazines. The gun did have some issues where the barrel, slide and recoil spring were damaged but has been fixed by sig under warrantee. The gun has had 150 round put through after the fixes and runs like a champ now.
Included:
Gun, 3 Factory Mags, Box and Papers
300 rounds Winchester white box 95 grain fmj
450 rounds PMC 90 grain fmj
100 rounds Remington UMC 95 grain fmj
50 round Federal AE 95 grain fmj
50 Herters 95 grain fmj
25 rounds Remington 102 grain jhp.

The gun + all the ammo makes for a very nice package deal especially since there seems to be a shortage of .380 acp everywhere. Please feel free ask any questions you may have. Asking $800 cash for everything. I can split the gun and ammo if people want. For all the ammo i will take $250, For the Gun, 3 mags, box and papers i will take $550. I am in the gainesville/north forsyth area and can travel a bit to meet.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Sig P238 Equinox + Lots of Ammo.

no one cares about me. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts