SOLD>>>Savage 93R17 17HMR with BSA Scope and Threaded Barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by js415, Mar 25, 2017.

1. js415

js415 Active Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have for sale a very nice Savage 93R17 rifle, chambered in 17HMR.

Asking $575.00 Or Best Reasonable Offer.

This rifle is equipped with a really nice Thumb-hole stock that has several colors of brown and green grains running throughout.

I sent the barrel off and had it threaded to 1/2 X 28 TPI. When it was threaded, I had a small portion of the barrel cut off and used for a thread protector. When screwed on all the way, you can barely tell the barrel is threaded.

It will come with a very nice BSA Sweet 17 scope The scope has a removable sunshade attached to the front.

It also has a bipod attached to the front of the stock. I do not remember the brand, but I "think" it is a Harris.

I believe I still have the original boxes for the rifle and scope, but will need to verify first.

I also am including an assortment of 17HMR ammo so you can be ready to shoot.

The ammo counts are: 120 rds CCI Hollowpoint, 185 rds CCI V-Max, 60 rds CCI HMR TNT, and 45 rds CCI FMJ Standard.

A total of 410 rounds of ammo included.

More pictures available if needed.

Located in Coweta County, but travel around Atlanta daily, so I might be able to meet around Atlanta, depending on my work schedule and where I am on any given day.

Please post or Pm for any questions or comments.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

I have this same rifle. It's a complete tack driver. I like to line up 9mm casings on the 100 yard target and pick them off. I've also drilled blackbirds at nearly 200 yards and a few squirrels at 100+. Highly recommend!