Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: F/S SAR-1 AK47.(price lowered)

Price lowered to $475.

However, the Tapco grip has been removed,and the AK style grip will be the only grip that comes with it. The wood furniture, four mags,and two extra compensator and flash also come with it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: F/S SAR-1 AK47.

AtlantaJames said:
Yea that's very tempting. If I had my GFL already I'd be trying to distract my wife from the bank account.

Quick update to the hosts file on her pc and ... "Sorry honey, looks like the bank's site is still down."

:mrgreen:
What do you need a GFL for(by the way it is known as a GWL now)to purchase a rifle. I only require that for selling a pistol or revolver.

For the rifle you only need to be 18, with proof of ID.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: F/S SAR-1 AK47.

CountryGun said:
murrybird said:
AtlantaJames said:
Yea that's very tempting. If I had my GFL already I'd be trying to distract my wife from the bank account.

Quick update to the hosts file on her pc and ... "Sorry honey, looks like the bank's site is still down."

:mrgreen:
What do you need a GFL for(by the way it is known as a GWL now)to purchase a rifle. I only require that for selling a pistol or revolver.

For the rifle you only need to be 18, with proof of ID.
You say you require a GWL in the OP.
I did, sorry about that - been a long day at the gun show recruiting new members. Will remove,and thanks for bringing that to my attention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts