***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Sep 6, 2007.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

For Sale or Trade:

Astra 600/43 9mm semi-auto pistol. This is one of the Spanish made contract pistols that made it into Germany during WWII before the Allies cut Germany off from the rest of the world.

It is serial # 10,4xx and only 10,500 made into Nazi hands. The pistol is marked with a Nazi Waffenamt acceptance stamp.

The pistol is in very good+ condition, about 75-80% bluing intact. The grip panels are a nice walnut and are in great shape. The bore is very nice, no rust, no pitting. I have only fired one magazine through this pistol and it functioned flawlessly.

Comes with one 8rd magazine.

[​IMG]

Looking to trade for USGI mil-surp rifles, specifically M1 or M1 carbine (good condition, service grade). This pistol is C&R eligible and can be shipped to anyone with an 03 or better FFL.

Will sell for $700 FTF

Thanks for looking!

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Re: WTT Astra 600/43 AND/OR Bulgarian Makarov

This is the coolest thing I've seen on the forums. Are you interested in selling it outright? I don't have any rifles :(

3. RepeatDefender

It's not actually mine. I'm trading it for my dad. He's not too saavy on trading and/or online business. I'll ask him his sales price this evening and if he wants to sell, I'll post a sales price. We do appreciate your interest! :D

4. budder

Near the end of your post, I was sure you'd say "Thank you, come again."

5. RepeatDefender

BTT with sales price! Just bought a Garand, need funds to help pay for it :lol:

6. budder