Sold or traded?

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by lostprofit, Sep 26, 2010.

1. lostprofit

lostprofit New Member

Has anyone sold or traded a firearm and really wished they hadn't? What was it?

Mine were an Astra A75 Compact 9mm and an SKS Sporter with the thumb hole stock and took standard AK mags. I bought that for $149 at an Eastmans show back in the mid-90's and just saw one at Pannells dor over $500. #-o

2. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

I wish I still had my star ultrastar. It was a great little plastic 9mm :cry: I had to trade it, like a dummy :screwy:

3. mygunstoo

mygunstoo Active Member

Yes, a german P08 from 1941, a mini 14, Colt Govt. 380, etc. I only sell them to eat.

4. galvatron

galvatron Member

I miss my Maadi. I picked it up right before the ban of '94. Sold it last summer for 5 times what I paid for it, so financially it was a good move. I never really shot it, due to where I lived in NY. The area wasn't "assault weapons" friendly. In the 16+ years I owned it, she saw less than 200rds. Now I blow through up to 1k on any given range trip. I could have had a lot more fun with it down here.

5. slammy

slammy New Member

An embile (FAL) I traded for POS Century Arms AK folder. That is the trade that made me a fan of this site and others.

Lost my shirt!