Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Package has been sold.

I am selling my Ruger LCP in excellent condition (cosmetically like new, less than 20 rounds through it) with 2 mags with pinky ext. (flat end plates and 1 Pearce ext. also included), Crimson Trace Laser, Desantis nemesis holster and everything else that came in the box. I really like this gun, it is perfect for concealed carrying but I bought something else so I need to sell it. This is a post recall LCP.

Pick up only around Dallas or Kennesaw, cash only, not interested in any trades (might do something like $375 cash and $25 in ammo or 1911 mags, but that would be about it). I know it isn't required by law, but I would like to do a bill of sale and will want to see a GA carry permit. Please pm me with any questions.

I have had a couple of inquiries about splitting up the package. Here are the prices for the package broken up and I will be willing to ship the holster, extra mag and laser so long as you are willing to pay with a postal money order. I will not ship the gun.

LCP w/ 1 mag, box and everything that came with it - $250
Laser (still have the box and everything that came with it) - $145
Holster - $15
Extra Magazine w/ pinky rest and flat plate - $18
Pearce extension - $5

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Re: LNIB Ruger LCP w/ CT Laser, pocket holster, extra mag $400

WOW! ! Great deal!!

Want to part ways with the laser?

·
Registered
453 Posts

Does the laser come off easy? If so can you take a picture of the gun with the laser off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Package is SPM

·
Registered
453 Posts

I am guessing SPM stands for sold pending meeting or something like that.

If sale fall through post a response, I am interested in the gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts