Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please visit the following link for additional pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 414767480/

This is a set of Corbin Hard Saddlebags / Saddle bags / Beetle bags / Bettlebags for Harley RoadKing (1994 - 2005), which I had purchased to put on my Suzuki Intruder 1500. I tried to do some minor custom work but it would require a lot more than what I can / am willing to do to make it work on my bike: I would have to make some modifications to the fenders. So, my loss is your gain. They do not look like they have been installed/painted/prep'ed previously. The fiberglass is in excellent condition and do not have any damages. It has some residues from tape from storage by previous owner so the new owner may need to do final touch-up before primer/paint. They come with

* One key

* Corbin OEM liners

* Mounting hardware: not sure if these are for the bags, they came with the bags.

* Weather strip tape

These may fit other Harley and other metric models, but you need to ensure the proper fitment; Softail, Road King, Ultra Classic, FLHR, FLHRC, FLHRI, FatBoy, Fat Boy, Roadstar, Road Star, Boulevard, Vulcan, VTX, and more.

I would like $700 or might be interested in a trade with AR15 . Contact me with any questions and interests. 1st picture is for reference only, no bike or seat or anything else is included.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts