1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Glock G22

It is a standard size .40 caliber pistol
It is a very accurate pistol or it could just be me. :lol: LOL
I’ve owned it since July 06 and was told it was a police issue.
One of the magazines is a LE/Govt Mag

Comes With:
1. DoskoSport Caseâ€"Easily Fit Two Mags On The Side
2. 2 Magazines Which Hold 15 Rounds Each
3. Fobus Paddle Holster
4. Original Sitesâ€"3 Dots

$410.00 Cash/ Money Order
abso ~at~ mailvault ~Put a dot here~ com

If you live east of Atlanta I could probably deliver it and if I have to mail it add $10 for a shipping and fondling charge.

Glock G22 Pistol Pics

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
You tried to display .HTML as an image, which it isn't. ;-)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help. :wink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's still for sale.
I'm usually here every day but work has been crazy... working for salary u know.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I understand the working hard part. Work sucks, but we've gotta do it. :D And are you still wanting $410? I wont know for sure if I'll need it until next monday or tuesday because of the police academy, but I am DEFINITELY intrested. Hell, I probably would drive up to atlanta to get the thing if necessary. :D :D
And thanks for responding! :righton:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RIPNITZ said:
I understand the working hard part. Work sucks, but we've gotta do it. :D And are you still wanting $410? I wont know for sure if I'll need it until next monday or tuesday because of the police academy, but I am DEFINITELY intrested. Hell, I probably would drive up to atlanta to get the thing if necessary. :D :D
And thanks for responding! :righton:
Sounds great and $400 would be my lowest I could go. Let me know either way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
$400 sounds GREAT :D :drink: If you dont mind, hang on to that thing for me and I will let you know ASAP. But I will probably still buy the thing from you. :D thanks alot buddy, your the best. :bowdown:

·
68,640 Posts
RIPNITZ said:
I wont know for sure if I'll need it until next monday or tuesday because of the police academy . . .
Are you about to become a post-certified LEO?

Which agency?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes. Im currently waiting to hear if I passed the entrance exam. I already have one police department that may consider me for hiring (Thomson police) but they arent hiring right now. So I figured I'd go ahead and do the academy on my own without being on a department.

And im going to the academy in Blythe, Georgia. About a 20 to 25 minute drive from my house. (Speeding) :D :lol:

·
68,640 Posts
Re: For Sale: Glock G22

Purge said:
It is a very accurate pistol or it could just be me.
You can't make an inaccurate pistol accurate, but only render an accurate pistol inaccurate. :D

The Glock 22, in my experience, is extremely accurate.

If you have a choice of ammo, go with the Winchester Black Talon in 185 grain. It performs very well in every respect, although some people complain a little about the recoil.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the ammo! I am by no means a pistol guy. My heart lies with 12 gauges. So any advice on these sexy pistols would be great!!

Also MP, I was told that most people fail out of the academy because of firearms training. If so, What is the requirement to shoot, so I can go to the local range or my buddy's house and practice???
Thanks,
~ RIP ~

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This gun is still available. Pictures are at the beginning of the thread.

I can even throw in a box of Winchester hollow points.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bearpugh said:
I didn't see anything in my GCO account or my abso email.

Please try again. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts