Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently not using Glocks right now, so I need to thin the herd with regards to all the holsters I have.

This holster has been worn very little and is in almost like new condition and is made for belts up to 1.5" wide. It is specifically made for the G17 full size, but will work very well with the Compact or Sub-Compact 9mm/.40/.357SIG models

Will ship to your door per discreet PayPal for $75.00 $70.00 **SOLD**

Highly Concealable, Comfortable, All Day Carry

Classic inside the waistband holster offers optimum concealment and comfort. Open top style for a quick draw; wet molded to an exact fit for excellent retention. Steel reinforced top always remains open for easy, one hand reholstering. Rough-side-out texture grips clothing to prevent holster from shifting. Protective backflap prevents thumb safety from snagging on clothing; keeps slide from digging into your ribs. Sewn-in leather sight channel. Belt loops feature secure, one-way directional snaps.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next up is a older model Dale Fricke Archangel Appendix Carry holster made for a Glock 17. I also have used it with the Compact and Sub-Compact Glock models. It has Pull-The-Dot rubber straps and a piece of Industrial Loop Velcro stuck to the back for using foam pads to help with concealment and holstering safety.

Will ship to your door per discreet PayPal for $65.00 $60.00 SOLD

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Interested in the SS and I know all you've mentioned will fit in it. But what specific Glock model is stamped on it?

Sent from my iPad using Georgia Packing

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in the SS and I know all you've mentioned will fit in it. But what specific Glock model is stamped on it?

Sent from my iPad using Georgia Packing
It's made for a Glock 17.

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dale Fricke appendix holster is SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts