Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Item Name: **SOLD** FS/FT HK P30S 9mm-V3 DA/SA w/ Ambi manual safety

Zip Code: 31406

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $675.00 SOLD
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Glock 19 Gen4 + money on your end or Glock 43 + money on your end. I'm not looking for heavily modified glocks with a bunch of extras. I already have glock accessories and holsters.

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling HK P30S 9mm V3 DA/SA w/ Ambi manual safety bought by me in 2014 at a LGS, and have carried it ever since. Very accurate and ergonomic handgun. I've done no modifications to the gun other than different sights.

I also have (3) extra 15 round HK magazines I bought about the same time. So that is a total of (5) mags that come with the gun.

I replaced the plain white dot sights for a Dawson Presicion Night Sight front and the 10-8 Performance U Notch rear sight.

Included in the sale is a OWB Kydex holster from 4 Corners Concealment, Factory Box with all the factory paperwork and spent shell casing , different size grip panels, original sights

I require a look at your GA DL, and GWCL if you have one. Thanks for looking.

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for Price drop to $675.00

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How far would you be willing to come into GA for that price?
Not very far. Statesboro would probably be as far as I'd go since I go that way to hunt. Which I'm doing right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.