*SOLD*FS: Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by earlthegoat2, Jan 5, 2011.

1. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Up for sale is my Browning Hi Power MKII. Ambi safety. All original with mag safety intact and never tampered with. I bought this gun from a pawn shop in what I believe was unfired condition as it did not have a mark on its breech face. I fired about 250 rounds through it and carried it off and on for the past 2 years. Comes with original box, brush, and cleaning rod.

It is a parkerized finish. Serial number is 245PNXXXXX. Comes with 2 sets of grips and 2 magazines. The original grips are included plus a set of the standard wood grips that come on the blued and polished Hi Powers. I found I liked these better than the MK grips. One magazine is factory original and one is a MecGar aftermarket mag. The MecGars were OEM for Browning Hi Powers for a time and are excellent quality magazines. Both magazines are 13 round capacity. There are only a few wear marks on this gun. High spot wear from the holster it was carried in. There are no outstanding scratches or idiot marks on this pistol.

Asking price of 500 FTF only in northwestern GA. I will meet anywhere in the northwestern metro ATL area.

Just shoot me a PM. PMs are preferrable but my email is troyschneider(at)hotmail.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Re: FS: Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm (Rome,GA)

bump

3. ch035

ch035 New Member

Any interest in an all original spas 12 combat shotgun?

4. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

The only trades I will consider are for 3" K frame Smith revolvers. NOT 3" Taurus, Ruger, J Frame, etc. 3" Smith K frame only.

5. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Holster has sold

Hi Power is still available.

6. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Re: FS: Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm $525 FTF (Rome,GA)

another reduction.

7. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

I can only go down to 500 so this is the last reduction. I want to sell it so I can pay for a move I have coming up to Savannah. I will still be able to afford it this will just give me some breathing room.

8. dunkel

dunkel New Member

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between the MKII and MKIII?

9. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Most notably is the finish. MK IIs are parkerized and MK IIIs have a Cerakote like finish. The sights on MK IIs are larger than on the P35s but still low profile and easy to aquire the MK IIIs are a little larger yet and have white stripes for higher visibity.

MK IIIs all have the firing pin safety and only the late production MK IIs have it. This one DOES HAVE the firing pin safety. They came with the same grips too. Then there are a few cosmetic differences as well. MK IIs have a rib on the top of the slide whereas MK IIIs do not. Other things that escape me presently.

10. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Truly one of the finest examples of the 9mm ever made and an excellent price. I'm surprised it's still here.

11. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "Member"

PM sent

12. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Re: FS: Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm $500 FTF (Rome,GA)

Sale pending

13. earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2 Member

Re: FS: Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm $500 FTF (Rome,GA)

sold and sold