SOLD!! Colt Mustang MKIV Series 80 .380

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Leatherhead, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Leatherhead

Leatherhead Member

SOLD!!

I feel that this one could pass for un-fired. I cannot attest to that because I did not buy it new from the store.
    It is a 1986 model (150th year anniversay) with anniversary grip medallions. No marks on it, no 'idiot mark', bluing is perect. No boxor papers with this one, hard to find the orig boxes with these. Everyone just buys the Colt 'blue box' that everyone sells that comes with a reporduction owners manual.
    $800 cash sale. $850 trade value. Open to offers of handguns only, no rifles/shotguns.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. artz

artz New Member

Re: Colt Mustang MKIV Series 80 .380

Sure is a beauty of a pistol. Wonderful carry pistol. Mine looked like that when I got it a few years ago. It needs to be shot. Thats the reason it was made. Who ever gets it, I hope you shoot the piss out of it. It will last.

3. Leatherhead

Leatherhead Member

Thanks, i think...
    Cant tell if youre complimenting my gun, or insulting me because I havent shot it... :?

4. artz

artz New Member

:lol: naw....just saying. I hope the next person uses it for whats its intended for. never mind that its of collector value. It won't break. Not even the plastic spring rod.
    Congrats to the buyer ! 8)