Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in box Benelli Nova 12 Gauge pump action shotgun in complete MAX 4 HD Camo.

Using stock Benelli picture because I have not even removed the paper barrel wrapping in the box.

26 inch barrel length, four round magazine capacity, shoots all length shells including 3 1/2 inch magnums, Full Advantage MAX 4 HD Camo, screw in chokes with 3 tubes (IC, M, F)

More specs can be seen at this link

Retails at $455

Selling for $400 FTF

I will bring it to the GCO Summer luncheon/skeet shoot if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I like the Novas a lot. I wouldn't sell it except I already have one in the Ducks Unlimited Edition I won at a DU event. I hunt it regularly and have never had an ounce of trouble with it. Plus it points real nice.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Maybe scale that pic down a bit?

I've got the resolution cranked up on the computer and it still takes up the entire screen with the thread preview.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump:

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
damn i wish i could be all over this. i recently picked up a Nova youth 20ga (for my wife, yeah... uh, that's it) and it is sweet ! will be a great rabbit gun up north in the snow and ice.

the grip is awesome on these things, you could be neck-deep in the muck and be wet/icy as hell and still swing this thing around to shoot whatever needed to be shot :)

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price reduced to $375 FTF to get this gone so I can buy my next gun!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You you telling me that no one here wants a brand new in box shotgun at $80 below retail?! :shock:

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
I do. I just don't want a 26" barrel. Not worth the $ or trouble to replace the barrel with a shorter one or shorten the existing one. If it wasn't for that aone, I would take it.

Good luck. It is a dang fine looking gun.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did I mention that this shotgun is for sale?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts