So you want government to provide for your care?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EmergencyNrse, Oct 27, 2010.

1. EmergencyNrse

EmergencyNrse Member

This story however horrible is a direct result of government provided health services.
    Lower standards... (you get what you pay for)

http://www.aolnews.com/world/articl.../19689546?icid=main|main|dl1|sec1_lnk3|180565

2. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

I'm afraid that's where we're headed,too, thanks to Obummer Care...

3. BSCLibertarian

BSCLibertarian I'm kind of a big deal

Saw this story too....ridiculous! And this is what we are headed for!? Elections have consequences....

Hey, do the owner of the site a favor and edit your original post so that there is a link and just a little bit (a few sentences) of the article......copyright laws and all. :righton:

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Hold it... You think you'd be allowed to live like he has been living? That's way too much of an expense for someone who is no longer contributing to the collective.

5. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Its worse than that, actually. It will take a while, just as the community reinvestment act did, but it will eventually be a living hell for anyone with a real medical problem... such as myself.

My neurosurgeon already told me how things are going to end up when Obamacare goes full effect and has some time to do its magic. I'm screwed, he's screwed, and pretty much everyone else in that order. All to give what, 5% of the population medical insurance. Awesome! :screwy:

But its better for the COLLECTIVE, right? Collectivist are going to be the end of this great nation.