Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the most impressive displays of overcoming a physical disability that I have seen in awhile.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
I'm stealin' it to put it on FB.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
That was awesome. I want to see the guy load the magazine. It was cool to see him change mags, though.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
EJR914 said:
That was awesome. I want to see the guy load the magazine. It was cool to see him change mags, though.
He does load the mag at the end.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
CountryGun said:
EJR914 said:
I meant take an empty magazine in one foot, and use his other foot to grab ammo out of the box, and then fill the empty magazine with rounds one by one, using only his feet. :righton:

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
EJR914 said:
CountryGun said:
EJR914 said:
I meant take an empty magazine in one foot, and use his other foot to grab ammo out of the box, and then fill the empty magazine with rounds one by one, using only his feet. :righton:
Did you watch the end of the video? It shows him dumping ammo onto his hood then picking up rounds and loading them into the mag.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
EJR914 said:
CountryGun said:
EJR914 said:
As "Aberk" said, he does just that at the end of the video. He loads a couple of rounds from the box, and the rest from a pile he dumps out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts