Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I decided that I am going to put money down on a CZ most likely next week. I stopped by Adventure Outdoors to check out Sigs, and I saw some CZs, and I feel like it it was made for my hand. It was super comfortable and just felt right. Now I just have to decide which CZ to put money down on. I definitely want a 9mm, and there was a really nice reverse two tone one.

What do you CZ owners have? Feedback?

I want to be able to conceal most of the time, so I'll be getting a Kholster, but I still need to find a good OC holster.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,001 Posts
I've got an all steel CZ75B-SA. Got tired of plastic guns. I like the extended beaver tail over that of most of the other CZ's, and it's single-action only as I like a consistent trigger for each shot, and the larger safety is easier to manipulate. I've never had a failure with it; it eats all ammo you feed it. I put Hogue wrap-around grips on mine, and they're great for this gun.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I just recently picked up a plain jane CZ 75b. So far I can shoot it better than any other gun I've ever used, and that's with minimal trigger time on the platform so far. The ergonomics are just amazing.

The only thing I don't really like (and maybe I just need to get used to it) is the safety. It's a little small and short for my taste. For this reason I've been keeping it in DA/SA mode for now.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I assume you're getting the CZ75? I have a couple friends who have it and they love it. One traded it and later regretted it. I always wanted a RAMI though.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
You can never go wrong with a CZ. They are reliable tack drivers. Get Angus to do you some custom work and you will have a gun to die for. :wink:

Too bad they are heavy as a brick. :lol:

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,001 Posts
mathar1 said:
You can never go wrong with a CZ. They are reliable tack drivers. Get Angus to do you some custom work and you will have a gun to die for. :wink:

Too bad they are heavy as a brick. :lol:
But on the bright side, they are much lighter than a railroad tie. And that is all I need to stay in love with mine. :lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do you know about the kholster referral program? If you use a referral code you get a 10% rebate. The referrer gets 25% off their next order. You'll get your own referral code after your fist purchase.

My referral code is 03-8006. You enter it in the 'Special Instructions' field during checkout.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hgmike said:
Do you know about the kholster referral program? If you use a referral code you get a 10% rebate. The referrer gets 25% off their next order. You'll get your own referral code after your fist purchase.

My referral code is 03-8006. You enter it in the 'Special Instructions' field during checkout.
I actually lost my referral code, and I was going to post on here to see if anyone had one, and here you come out of the blue with the code, so thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
I have a CZ-75B, and I recently took one of my friends shopping for his first gun. We rented ~15 or so different models, and in the end he ordered a CZ P-07 because he liked how it felt when shooting better.

I have to admit, the CZ P-07 is pretty sweet, a great compromise of CZ quality and feel with a polymer frame to make it lighter.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ookoshi said:
I have a CZ-75B, and I recently took one of my friends shopping for his first gun. We rented ~15 or so different models, and in the end he ordered a CZ P-07 because he liked how it felt when shooting better.

I have to admit, the CZ P-07 is pretty sweet, a great compromise of CZ quality and feel with a polymer frame to make it lighter.
That's how I came to the conclusion that I wanted a CZ. I currently own and carry a Ruger SR9c, I really wanted a Sig, so I went to check em out, and the guy working also showed me the CZ's and right away I really felt that someone made the gun to fit my hand, it was just so comfortable.

I didn't check out the P-07, I was looking at the P-01, which all metal, which I really dig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts