so a friend of mine from highschool..

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by TippinTaco, Oct 28, 2010.

1. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

So a friend of mine in high school, not seen her in 10 years. She was a quiet, smart, great person in all reality and honestly couldnt be a better friend to anyone. Well today she posts a picture with the caption:

" I just realized that this is what my nightstand looks like. What else would you ever need on one"

[​IMG]

A bunch of us 2A guys and some military friends, had to chime in and told her that she forgot to take the safety off and we hoped a live round was in the chamber and the magazine was full ;) It's good to see friends are opening their eyes.

2. vr6glidriver

vr6glidriver New Member

Looks like she's missing a screw on the grip too - but I'd be careful how you word that! (Example, "You're in need of a screw" or "You have a screw missing" are probably not best..) :lol:

3. Scotsman

Scotsman New Member

Is she perhaps missing a silver heart necklace?

4. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

WOW thats low dood!!!!good thing my wife isn't on this forum!!! lol you would've just got me in trouble

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

She doesn't have a bottle for filling that glass.

6. Scotsman

Scotsman New Member

oh thats awesome. I totally would have played it off as your gift falling out of the package.

7. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Screw? If she'd send this picture to Bersa, they'd probably send her a new pistol! Great post!

8. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

is the glass for her teeth?