Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They start taking money, jewels, etc....

Then they take a 16 year old girl from her parents, take her cloths off and intend to rape her...in front of her parents.

Apparently an old retired guy on the train didn't cotton to that, and after a 20 minute hand to hand fight 3 bad guys are dead, 8 injured, the rest flee....

.....and one Gorkha is left standing....

“Fighting the enemy in battle is my duty as a soldier; taking on the dacoits in the train was my duty as a human being,†said the Indian army nayak,
http://myrepublica.com/portal/index.php ... s_id=27100

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
A true hero! Thanks for the post, and thanks to you "gunsmoker", for letting me see a "khukuri". :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
“I am proud to be able to prove that a Gorkha soldier with a khukuri is really a handful. I would have been a meek spectator had I not carried that khukuri,†he said.
:applause:

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
A very good friend of mine who served in the "brown water Navy" in Viet Nam told me the Gurkha Platoon of the Brit company that billetted next to theirs were the meanest SOBs that walked the valley..... They excelled at close in work, went out looking for it, and stacked trophies like cord wood on the front of their building.

My buddy told me he was simply a welder patching the boats, but he was tough as steel himself and went out on 'voyages' as well.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gurks and seiks are some damn fine warriors. Its not a job, its a lifestyle for them.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
http://www.geekologie.com/2011/02/pleas ... _bring.php

Seen here not even giving a :censored: about the fluffy ball on his hat, 35-year old Nepalese soldier Bishnu Shrestha accepts an award for being a total bad :censored: and killing/maiming/scaring the living :censored: out of an entire gang of armed robbers/would-be-rapists off a train with nothing but a knife. *trying to enroll online in the Nepalese army's training program*

Yeah, I'd bring that knife to a gunfight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts