·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on SNOW!

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Saw a half dozen flakes while bringing in the trash can this evening. But, since the air temperature at the moment is 39-degrees, I'm kinda doubting it'll stick.

Three snows in the space of one year, darn global [s:3g7r7z6y]warming[/s:3g7r7z6y] err... climate [s:3g7r7z6y]change[/s:3g7r7z6y], I mean mmm... uncertainty.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
Saw a half dozen flakes while bringing in the trash can this evening. But, since the air temperature at the moment is 39-degrees, I'm kinda doubting it'll stick.

Three snows in the space of one year, darn global [s:u56yxfej]warming[/s:u56yxfej] err... climate [s:u56yxfej]change[/s:u56yxfej], I mean mmm... uncertainty.
According to global warming people the increase in snow is due to excess condensation in the atmosphere from warming.

I am no meteorologist so I don't know crap about weather, but just thought I would throw that out there. I'm not a global warming supporter but I am also not dismissing it entirely.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
SYN ACK said:
[quote="Fallschirmjäger":2ilvk4hj]Saw a half dozen flakes while bringing in the trash can this evening. But, since the air temperature at the moment is 39-degrees, I'm kinda doubting it'll stick.

Three snows in the space of one year, darn global [s:2ilvk4hj]warming[/s:2ilvk4hj] err... climate [s:2ilvk4hj]change[/s:2ilvk4hj], I mean mmm... uncertainty.
According to global warming people the increase in snow is due to excess condensation in the atmosphere from warming.

I am no meteorologist so I don't know crap about weather, but just thought I would throw that out there. I'm not a global warming supporter but I am also not dismissing it entirely.[/quote:2ilvk4hj]
I think that when more scientists continue to dismiss it and more governments continue to subscribe to it, you almost have to believe that global warming is a scam.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
SYN ACK said:

I am no meteorologist so I don't know crap about weather, but just thought I would throw that out there. I'm not a global warming supporter but I am also not dismissing it entirely.
According to physics, any water added to the atmosphere has to lose that same amount of heat to fall again as snow. Net Zero energy difference.... Kinda blows that warming theory.

·
Registered
139 Posts
If the roads do become rough, y'all be safe! Dont need folks stranded having to call for :help:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Match10 said:
SYN ACK said:

According to physics, any water added to the atmosphere has to lose that same amount of heat to fall again as snow. Net Zero energy difference.... Kinda blows that warming theory.
This. If you learn a little bit about the physics of weather, most of that global warming crap is all but proven bullcrap.

I mean what more proof do you need? In the 70's it was Man-Made Global Cooling. I understand some of us were not alive back then, but it was all the rage.

The truth is that the earth NATURALLY goes through periods of cooling and heating. Our little planet has been doing it since the times of the dinosaurs. Just read some history, WE HAVE HAD ICE AGES way before the time of cars and tons of humans creating CO2. Its all a liberal fantasy dream to use this man-made "climate change" goblin to tax the heck out of us some more, create another redistribution of wealth scheme, but on a international scale, even more so that it is now. Its also about controlling us and what we do some more. It has NOTHING to do with the environment at all.

If anything, we see the Al Gore and the rest of the idiots like Nancy Pelosi do not give two craps about the environment, or the CO2 footprint. Heck most of these idiots that tout man-made global warming that are in our government fly around in jumbo jets that produce more CO2 in one flight then I do in my entire life driving my car around. Its complete BS. Its all about control, more taxes and redistribution of wealth. It has NOTHING to do with the environment.

Man-made Global warming is a hoax. In fact, it may be the greatest hoax ever pulled over on the American people. Its a myth.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
Global warming a hoax? Climate change a scam to make a lot of rich people richer and unnecessarily tax everyone else?

Yeah, and I suppose next you'll want me to believe that Al Gore didn't invent the internet... :bsflag:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
:lol: What? You mean to tell me that Al Gore didn't invent the internet? :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts