Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girlfriend and I were thinking about going there but we wanted to know if its worth the 50 dollar expense? We were going snow sking in a few months and would put the money toward that if its lame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,237 Posts
Mortalis said:
The girlfriend and I were thinking about going there but we wanted to know if its worth the 50 dollar expense? We were going snow sking in a few months and would put the money toward that if its lame.
As in @ Stone Mountain?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
went there opening night for annual membership pass holders only. Kids had a blast.....and some of the adults too.....but seems to be it would get old real fast after 5 or 6 rides down on the tube......plus its 49.00 per person if you are not annual members...and you have to pay the full price even if you go in to just "watch" and not participate.......annual members fee was 17.00 per person....and you have to make a reservation with a time slot.........have fun skiing......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seereus said:
Mortalis said:
The girlfriend and I were thinking about going there but we wanted to know if its worth the 50 dollar expense? We were going snow sking in a few months and would put the money toward that if its lame.
As in @ Stone Mountain?
Yes stone mountain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,237 Posts
Mortalis said:
seereus said:
Mortalis said:
The girlfriend and I were thinking about going there but we wanted to know if its worth the 50 dollar expense? We were going snow sking in a few months and would put the money toward that if its lame.
As in @ Stone Mountain?
Yes stone mountain.
I had relatives come in from out of state 2 weekends ago.
We took them out to show them the mountain, the "snow mountain" appeared to be overrated to me. The lines appeared to be long and we did not see paying the money to slide maybe 4 times on what amounted to ice.

My relatives could not even get a good close up view of the carving because of the way the Memorial lawn was blocked off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seereus said:
Mortalis said:
seereus said:
Mortalis said:
The girlfriend and I were thinking about going there but we wanted to know if its worth the 50 dollar expense? We were going snow sking in a few months and would put the money toward that if its lame.
As in @ Stone Mountain?
Yes stone mountain.
I had relatives come in from out of state 2 weekends ago.
We took them out to show them the mountain, the "snow mountain" appeared to be overrated to me. The lines appeared to be long and we did not see paying the money to slide maybe 4 times on what amounted to ice.

My relatives could not even get a good close up view of the carving because of the way the Memorial lawn was blocked off.
Thanks dude. Think we are just going to save our money.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top