Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Cool.....

Unfortunately, Chrysler has stopped making the Viper along with all other Dodge vehicles. That's why the pick up truck is now just called the Ram.

If I lived in that area, I'd be greatly tempted to take my business to that dealership.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,516 Posts
If you aren’t already familiar with the Barrett, it’s made by Ronnie Barrett in Murfreesboro (pronounced “Muf-freeze-burrowâ€), Tennessee, and it has become the poster-child for gun-control advocates trying to keep military-grade weaponry off the civilian market.
Exactly where in the 2A does it say that we have the right to keep and bear arms as long as we're not as heavily gunned as the military? In fact, I'd think it was more intended to make sure we are as equally gunned as those who would wish to do us harm.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
budder said:
Hughduffel said:
The Barrett can puncture tank armor from a mile away....
Err correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure thats not true...
There should probably be a qualifier concerning ammo and what kind of tank. I wouldn't doubt that some combinations would lead to punctures.
Well, if it's a tank like the media would portray one, then yes. If a local police department got an old VW hippie van and put some 1/16" steel plates on the outside to use for god only knows what, they'd call it a tank.

Edit: PROOF:
http://www.georgia-criminal-lawyers.com/2008/10/cobb_county_georgia_police_dep_1.html

Looks more like a LAV to me.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Maybe they're referring to a water tank...

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts