Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,798 Posts
If she wanted to kill herself she should have saved everyone their time and money and do the respectable thing by blowing her brains out.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Re: Don't worry!!!!

tj2000 said:
Rammstein said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
or your "pastor" (whatever that is)
here we go again
Ramm,
I am not going to explain or have any rebutle to any one on this subject. I placed the article in this way so everybody could at the least have fun with the idea of brandishing a snake is illegal. I hope no one has been offended at this because if you read the article, no snakes where hurt during this altercation. :rotfl: :lol:
Not commenting about the article, just about MP's disdain for [specific] religions.

8)

· Registered
5,798 Posts
tj2000 said:
I have done all I can do here to prevent this thing from getting out of control.
too late for that....MP fired the opening salvo.

This is where all innocent bystandards don their flame suits. The fire and brimstone is about to cometh. 8)

· Registered
5,798 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
I will be the first one to say that GOD does perform miracles today just like HE did 2000 years ago. I have seen them in my own life. Would you place your hand on a red hot stove burner and expect not to get burned? Could GOD stop you from getting burned if HE wanted to? Yes HE could.
It's all interpretation. You see it as an act of god, I see it as an act by his holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and others still say it was nothing at all and you're just putting your own bias on a situation.

Good thing America lets us believe in nonsensical things, like FSMs.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Do you really not understand why this is annoying to me?

There are basically two points of friction on this forum. People not wanting to read "bad" words and people not wanting to see god and religion and proselytizing in every other thread.

The former has been solved because people already said they are going to placate the minority and be nice. It appears that the people causing the latter problem just wants to keep on going.

I mean, if the whole crux of the argument is based on a few people not wanting to read words or ideas they find offensive, then I would like to add two to the list: god and religion.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
tj2000 said:
Ramm,
I understand your contention about this same subject and I am sorry to get you riled up.
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Ramm, I do apologize to you.
Guys, there is no need to apologize to me. Discussing religion does not really offend me.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I'm not trying to make this into a big thing, but it all basically boils down to if I see something I don't like I should not go in the thread but if others see something they don't like then we should stop people from talking in that manner.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Mafuta54 said:
I think it boils down to decency in language!
Not quite. People do not want to hear certain words or ideas. They say they are not decent or filthy or vile. But like GS1 said, you can use other words to describe the same exact concept and people do not get all pissed off. The whole idea of a word being "bad" is ridiculous. It should be the concept that the word conveys that people should be disgusted with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.