Smith & Wesson Model 686 NO DASH Patridge Sight

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JHW, Aug 19, 2016.

1. JHW

JHW Member

Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson model 686 No Dash 6in Patridge Sight

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $740

Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Caliber: .357 MAGNUM

Item Description: For Sale or Trade a good condition Smith & Wesson model 686 No Dash 6in barrel 6 shot revolver. Built on the L Frame with a square butt. It will include the correct target grips but they have seen better days do have a couple of chips as pictured. The revolver is in good condition and has been polished which makes it a little harder to picture so I apologize for the poor photos. I have only seen one like this one. The recall has not been performed on this revolver as it shoots fine. The trigger on this one is excellent. I do not have the box or documents for the revolver just the gun & Target grips. Not many 686 were equipped with the patridge sight the majority of them had a red ramp front sight.

If you need more photos please let me know

Trade Interests: A Pre-lock 686 plus shorter the barrel the better, Interesting J Frame Smith & Wesson's, Nice N Frame Smith & Wesson's can add cash any odd or unusual smith & Wesson revolver interests. I would Not have interest in lock Guns. Also and .22 Magnum Smith revolver

[​IMG]

2. mdlott

mdlott Member

Beautiful. I've got a 6" 586. Great shooters. GLWS.

3. JHW

JHW Member

Thank you!

4. Dan

Dan Cumberland County, Maine

It's.... beautiful *sniffle*