Smith and Wesson and Walther Day at SharpShooters USA

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by samman23, Oct 21, 2011.

1. samman23

samman23 New Member

Today and tomorrow are Smith and Wesson day at SharpShooters USA. 10% off all Smith and Wesson and Walther guns(new and used).

There are some pretty cool test drive guns aside from all the normal M&Ps that every store has for rent. Of the ones that were of particular interest to me were the M&P 22, the E-series bobtail Scandium framed round butt(bobtail)1911 and the PPQ. All S&W and Walther test drives come with free range time to shoot . You just pay for the ammo.

I shot the M&P22 and the 1911 today. They both were great guns. That M&P22 drives fast. I was thoroughly impressed with both of those guns. I've shot the PPQ in the past and it is also impressive.

2. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Nope - I think he means PPQ.

3. samman23

samman23 New Member

yup. I meant the PPQ. It is one of the new Walthers. I shot one about a month ago and was impressed. It had a very nice trigger out of the box. I just happened to shoot the other guns today because the rep brought them. It's been hard for to get hands on some of these guns for test runs so I was posting it in case anybody wanted to try one out or was looking to buy a S&W or Walther.

4. HeadHunter

HeadHunter Active Member

I shot a friend's PPS earlier this month. That's a nice carry gun.