1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
That's just great.. :roll:

·
Registered
635 Posts
It's a good thing they had a sign on the door that said no loaded firearms allowed in store.

It is really a shame

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
The FFL dealer was "Direct Gold Outlet" in Covington.
Hmmm.... I don't know this business, but I'm picturing a mental image of a one-stop-shopping place for gangstas, wanna-be cop killas, pimps and G-unit posse members.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
gunsmoker said:
Hmmm.... I don't know this business, but I'm picturing a mental image of a one-stop-shopping place for gangstas, wanna-be cop killas, pimps and G-unit posse members.
Your mental image is wrong.
It's actually in a somewhat rural area, about 5 miles outside of Covington on Hwy 36.

Its located in a small strip center with a Chevron on the right hand side of it and I believe a small restaurant on the left hand side.

·
Registered
635 Posts
seereus said:
gunsmoker said:
Your mental image is wrong.
It's actually in a somewhat rural area, about 5 miles outside of Covington on Hwy 36.

Its located in a small strip center with a Chevron on the right hand side of it and I believe a small restaurant on the left hand side.
You are correct, it's a small store that dabbles in a great many things....They sell guns, buy gold and old coins and have some surplus Military gear and a small stash of reloading supplies ( Primers, powder and a few sets of dies). Jerry ( the owner) is a decent guy. The young lady that was beaten up slightly is very nice. It's a decent little small gun shop the name is not their primary business and is a bit misleading.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Is this the place that has that had all the old newspaper articles about the owner being in the pawn business in Dekalb county for like 40 years ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts