small and very concealable

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by N.T.F.S., Oct 1, 2007.

1. N.T.F.S.

N.T.F.S. Active Member

Has any one heard anything on the Kel-Tec P-3AT. Im looking for something that is small, very unnoticeable and was wondering if I should even entertain the idea of purchasing one. I appreciate any ideas

Thanks

2. maggie

maggie New Member

Love mine in ankle, or pocket holster, 12. something oz, with full mag.
    If you get one check out hideitholster.com. Made for that gun only.

3. N.T.F.S.

N.T.F.S. Active Member

Maggie
    Thanks for the holster info, I checked it out this morning , very nice.

4. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

good choice for the $

I have been carrying the P3AT since they came out, the 2nd generation is the best, improved extractor. These are good enough for personal carry unless you carry in a meth hood, there I'd opt for a G21 or XD 45.
    The P3AT is a cheap gun but I have yet to have a failure to fire.
    Yes, the 380 is a dimunative bullet but it beats a 22 or 32 and certainly beats a knife or pepper spray if the situation warrants.
    Bullet placement is more important than caliber or the price of the gun its fired from, and remember, you can't miss fast enough to win.
    You will get a lot of pro's & con's but my choice is the P3AT due to size & weight, the Desantis pocket holster works just fine with jeans or shorts. :roll:

5. N.T.F.S.

N.T.F.S. Active Member

Well you know the old saying, a 380 in the hand is better than a 45 at home.:wink: sounds like it would be the type of gun to carry when your not supposed to be carrying.. not that I would be doing something like that :roll: