Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will begin upgrading the site software tomorrow.

Thinks will look a LOT different. However we will work to get it right.

For the time being, attachments are turned off to prepare for the migration.

Any questions please let us know!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be shutting the site down in a few minutes. Between 6:30am - 7:00am. It could potentially take a few hours as there is a lot of posts that need to be processed.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Question: On the old site there was a way to go to the first unread post in a thread. That was very helpful, but I'm not seeing that here. Am I just overlooking it?

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Question 2 (actually FYI), On www.georgiapacking.org (top of the site), under "Latest Replies", under the title of each thread it shows the "Thread starter" and date time it was started, except it's not the thread starter, it appears to be the member that posted the last message.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,938 Posts
I'm having iPhone app issues since the upgrade. It only shows "Home" and "subforums". If I try to open a thread it says forum not available. Do I just need to be a little more patient before using the app?

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,650 Posts
Question: On the old site there was a way to go to the first unread post in a thread. That was very helpful, but I'm not seeing that here. Am I just overlooking it?
Click this dot...

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Thanks, I was sweating bullets there.

·
Administrator
659 Posts
I'm having iPhone app issues since the upgrade. It only shows "Home" and "subforums". If I try to open a thread it says forum not available. Do I just need to be a little more patient before using the app?
Yes please give a little more time - Tapatalk tends to take their time in updating. Hopefully it's just an hour or so, but could take up to 24.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I'm not seeing the "Quote +" button, just a Like & Reply button. I've also selected text and see "Reply" , but no quote+. :-?

Reactions: GPAdmin

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I always used to start off with "my replies" on the old platform. Is there something similar here?

·
Administrator
659 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Oh I see it. You're right.

thanks!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
In an earlier link I posted a smiley, but it didn't display. So, I'm trying it again.
:mad:
:righton:

Looking at the preview of this post, ":righton:" isn't displaying and the first smiley is not the smiley I clicked.

Edit: It posted the same as the preview.

·
Administrator
659 Posts
In an earlier link I posted a smiley, but it didn't display. So, I'm trying it again.
:mad:
:righton:

Looking at the preview of this post, ":righton:" isn't displaying and the first smiley is not the smiley I clicked.

Edit: It posted the same as the preview.
I think we have it taken care of now.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Reactions: GPAdmin
1 - 20 of 369 Posts