Simply Horrifying part2

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by ICP_Juggalo, Sep 9, 2005.

1. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Well, this may not be of the graphic nature of the original post, but what I witnessed today was surely horrifying to me and made me want to puke.

At my place of business today, I took a break from working on computers to walk the sales floor and see what kind of extra business I could drum up. I happen to find myself in the music/video department, when a lady came to one of the checkout terminals with 8 cds. I though nothing particulary special of this purpose except the method of payment this particular customer decided to use.

In this lady's hand was a brand spankin new FEMA debit card with a $2,000 spending limit. As I continued to observe the transaction, the lady was read the total of the sale and then scoffed at the price when she learned that sales tax was included in the price. She demanded that the sales tax be removed since FEMA informed her that any purchases she made on that card would be exempt of sales tax. At this point I am trying not to spew vomitus all over the place while also restraining my physical urgencey to walk over to the woman and snatch that card out of her hands and smack her across the lips.

By that time, the store manager had came over and was assisting the customer. He then gave in to this freeloaders' demand and removed the sales tax from the item and completed the sale! I have never been so disgusted in my entire life! That a person who asks for help and out of the goodness of our hearts is given $2000 to help start putting her life back together and then takes that money and comes into an electronics store and blows $120 on freekin cds. I am so pissed I can't even see straight.

That is our tax money at work folks. Sit back and watch as it is **** on by some of the so-called "needy". :x

2. john

john New Member

Tax Payer Screwed

You should call Boort .He would love to talk about this.

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I agree. Boortz is on the air right now!

He is on vacation next week, so call him!

(404)872-0750

4. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

Well I tried for nearly a hour and a half to get on the air, but kept getting a busy signal. I finally got the phone the ring, but I let it ring for 30 minutes and no one answered. I guess he has no interest in talking with me. I will just email him my story.