Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best place to get Silica Gel Packs? I finally ran out of the packs from a long time ago and my old source no longer carries them. Need them mostly for bulk ammo storage.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Uline? They have everything packing/shipping related.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Uline is great. My employer uses them.

Some items are overpriced though.
Agreed. We use them a ton for Fiddleback Outpost - all of our boxes and packing materials come from them. They got us an account manager that helped with customizing the packaging as well. The thing that baffles me is that they charge $20 or so if we want to pick up the materials ourselves (they're just down the street), but they give us free shipping if we order over $300 and the shipping has got to be expensive (we're ordering a lot of boxes, packing paper, cotton bags, burlap bags, etc.). They could save a lot of money of they'd waive the pickup fee. Of course, they could save a lot of money if they didn't include a full color, 400 page catalog with every order - They just released a new one and we already have six copies...

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,414 Posts
They could save a lot of money of they'd waive the pickup fee.
??? I ordered over $300 recently, and just selected pick-up as a shipping option. I think it becomes an option if you order more than some amount, $250 maybe.

Pick-up used to be free for all orders, but I think it made too much work for them dealing with lots of small order pick-ups. They didn't start that until a couple of years ago.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
Silica cat litter plus cloth hardware bag. Make them as big or small as you like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.