Sig Rebate

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by VolGrad, Aug 20, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I visited the Sig website last night and discovered a rebate.

http://www.sigarms.com/Default.aspx Look at the banner on the top for the rebate link.

If you purchase a new Sig between 6-15 and labor day of this year you get $100 in SigTag merchandise. You can choose clothes or knives. Pretty easy to do also. I called and discussed it with a customer service rep just a minute ago and he asked what I wanted to order and he went ahead and placed the order, pending my faxed receipt and rebate slip.

You can turn in up to 2 qualifying rebates during this promotion. Unfortunately, I purchased my first Sig on 6-11 so it doesn't qualify. O well, one free knife is better than no free knives.

2. GunNut

GunNut New Member

3. larz

larz New Member

Cool! I just bought my P226 two weeks ago....thanks for tip!

4. larz

larz New Member

Just sent it in!
    Oh, sorry about kicking your butt in the Outback bowl VOLGRAD :D
    Just kidding!

5. VolGrad

No comment. LOL.

6. VolGrad

When I faxed my rebate form and receipt in to Sig (on 8/20) the rep stated he would e-mail me a confirmation back. I never received it. I was starting to get a little worried there might have been a problem with my forms. I just called Sig and they stated the knife I ordered was shipped on 8/25. Guess it should be here any day. Not bad customer service. On the Sig Forum there have been some horror stories reported about wait times, being charged for shipping, etc. Guess I was lucky and got the right guy on the right day. I find first thing in the am is the best time to get anything done. If you somebody's first contact for the day they are usually going to be pretty helpful. After that, it is all down hill. LOL.

7. GunNut

GunNut New Member

It was too tempting. I now have a 9mm p229 DAK. :)

I faxed in my form and receipt, received an email 2 days later. I ended up ordering a knife as well, should be here any day. No tax or shipping added, you can't beat that.

8. larz

larz New Member

I sent mine up 8/20...called and spoke to Ken later that week, said to be patient and he'd send an email around to see if anyone has my paperwork. Today is the 30th and still no response. I've seen some people get emails/calls within 24hrs?????? I'll call again.....squeaky wheel!

9. VolGrad

My knife was in the mailbox when I arrived home today. One way to describe it - mean. It looks really mean. Pretty nice knife.

Might not keep it though. I really wish they had offered mags, range ears, bags, etc. You might see it listed in the WTT/WTS classifieds soon. I think I would rather pick up a couple of mags for my 229 or 226.