Sig Pro

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by maggie, Oct 31, 2007.

1. maggie

maggie New Member

Sig Pro on craigslist, $550. saw it at 21:45 wed 31st

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Not sure if it'll last long. Pretty sure craigs list is anti.

3. maggie

maggie New Member

Plus one on anti !!

4. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

You can get them elsewhere NIB for $500.

It seems like craigslist has let several firearms slip through the cracks, but I've never seen one on Ebay.

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

O looked for it about 10:30 last night and was already off the site.

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, it's nuts. Even some gun-related stuff gets taken off (even though it is completely following the rules). This has led many to be "ATTN EBAY, THIS CAN'T FIRE BULLETS AND IS NOT AGAINST YOUR RULES"... yea, ebay sucks, but sometimes it's the best option. Last thing I got there was some stripper clips.

7. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Yeah, I noticed that a lot of listings say "warning the blue and red pistols pictured in the holsters are not functioning firearms and can not be modified to fire bullets." Some things should be considered obvious.

I did see 1 gun-related listing on Ebay that was against their gay rules. The listing said that it was a 10 round mag for Glocks and that the picture was the actual item that would be shipped to the successful bidder but the picture was clearly a 33 round mag. I emailed him about it and he said it was, in fact, a 33 round mag, but he couldn't say that in his listing because Ebay would remove it. It's funny that the Ebay creepers didn't notice all the extra holes down the back, or realize that a 10 round mag wouldn't need to be twice the length of the dollar bill in the picture. :roll:

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, they're idiots.