Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who likes the trigger action on my P220 (short return on the DA stroke) and he wants the parts kit installed on his P220. Instead of him having to ship the whole thing to NH for $60 each way, can someone tell me if there's a place around Canton that will do that for him? I don't know the answer, 'cause I bought this gun used and the parts were already in it.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
Boy Racer said:
I have a friend who likes the trigger action on my P220 (short return on the DA stroke) and he wants the parts kit installed on his P220. Instead of him having to ship the whole thing to NH for $60 each way, can someone tell me if there's a place around Canton that will do that for him? I don't know the answer, 'cause I bought this gun used and the parts were already in it.
The armorer at Sandy Springs Shooting Range is a big Sig fan (that's all he carries) and a certified Sig armorer. He installed the Meprolight Night Sights on my Sig P226.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ookoshi said:
Boy Racer said:
The armorer at Sandy Springs Shooting Range is a big Sig fan (that's all he carries) and a certified Sig armorer. He installed the Meprolight Night Sights on my Sig P226.
Do you mean the place on Roswell Rd. right there @ Pitts? That would be super-convenient!

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Boy Racer said:
ookoshi said:
[quote="Boy Racer":2can8zyl]I have a friend who likes the trigger action on my P220 (short return on the DA stroke) and he wants the parts kit installed on his P220. Instead of him having to ship the whole thing to NH for $60 each way, can someone tell me if there's a place around Canton that will do that for him? I don't know the answer, 'cause I bought this gun used and the parts were already in it.
Do you mean the place on Roswell Rd. right there @ Pitts? That would be super-convenient![/quote:2can8zyl]

+1 i live right around the corner from there and thats where i shoot...great staff.

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
There's a couple guys who're SIG certified at the AR Bunker. They were in the same class with me when I recerted at Stone Mountain about a year and half ago.

I can do that work for free, but it'll probably cost you $60 in gas to come down here and go back! :lol:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My buddy went over there. The guy at the range said he can't order the parts. SIG doesn't sell them. You have to ship the gun to them in NH, they do the smith work at their shop, and mail it back to you. :(

Oh well, thanks for the replies!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts