Sig 225

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Mastino177, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

With everyone getting new bang switches, I'm starting to get in that buying mood again. I've decided to have a Sig 225 transferred in when the time comes and the money is allocated. I would like the P6 model...the one from the German police. Have any of you guys heard good or bad things about this particular one? Where would you suggest getting one...$369 from AIM or a little more from CDNN...anyway to get cheaper shipping charges and transfer? Let me know.

2. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

I have heard that the 225's are great. I think they are single stack 9mm's, correct? Make sure if you can get the handpick for excellent condition, it might be worth it. But all in all, it's still a SIG, should still run like a dream!

Search around for the cheapest transfer fee. I started out paying $30, then did a little looking and found a much friendlier FFL and he only charged me $15.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Where are you at, Mastino? cdtracing does transfers...he's in Canton, I believe.

4. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Newnan....'City of Homes'. I'll be traveling around Canton in about a month. I just don't know if I'll have the money by then...this up coming wedding is killing my expensive hobby!!!

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I live in Coweta. We ought to get all the Coweta GCO members together one of these days.

6. RepeatDefender

Count me in, even though I'm in Meriwether Co. :D

7. Malum Prohibitum

8. Malum Prohibitum

9. RepeatDefender

:lol: I can bring lots of toys to play with... :D

10. fallison

fallison Guest

If they schedule it quick, before you trade them :)

Actually RepeatDefender would be a good guy to have a shooting get togethers if you can schedule them about a month apart. He would bring different toys to every one.

11. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Sure. We can do that. Where?...I need a little time to make sure I have the schedule for it.

12. RepeatDefender

:lol: You got me... :lol:

I think I'm fairly well set on the handguns. But if you're talking about long guns, then yep. Schedule each get together a month or two apart and we'll always have new toys to play with :lol:

13. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

14. RepeatDefender

The closest public range to me is at the Big Lazer WMA.