Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm co-coordinating this one with another guy named Ricky (not sure if hes on here yet). Hoping to get a good GCO and show turn out. The last one here was pretty sad for the show, we did pretty good considering the "market". We'll need some help both days, and will appreciate any time you all can volunteer.

When- February 26 & 27
Where- Lakewood 400 Exhibit Center, in Cumming, GA.
Map- http://goo.gl/maps/CA5U

Code:
(need AT LEAST two people per slot, prefer three)

Time              Saturday                               Sunday
================================================================================================
Setup             
All day            Ross (Scotsman)                            Ricky              
09-10                                                    (closed until 10:00 am)
10-11             mark5019                               mountainpass         
11-12             mark5019                               mountainpass
12-01             mark5019                               mountainpass
01-02             mark5019,                              mountainpass
02-03                                                            Macktee
03-04                                                            Macktee
04-05                                                            Macktee
Like I said, any time you all can volunteer would be a big help to what we all know is a good cause,
-Ross

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
Let me see what's goind on that weekend. For some reason those dates sound familiar. I shuld be able to atleast offer a few hours on Sunday. I'll let you know what ones.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
be sure to spread the word about the show. They did a horrid job of advertising this thing last time.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
politenessman said:
Got any info about the show?
Lakewood 400 Exhibit Center
1321 Atlanta Highway
Exit 13 off GA Highway 9

180 Tables - $71.00 EA

Show Dates: February 26-27

Show Hours:

Saturday: 9am - 5pm

Sunday: 10am - 5pm

Dealer Set-up Hours:

Friday: Noon - 8pm

Saturday: 7:30am - 9am

http://www.rkshows.com/south/georgia.htm

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
I'll open Sunday and stay until at least 2.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I'll hang out from 1-3pm. That way I can make sure Marky-Mark goes home when he's supposed to :)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
mark5019 said:
thippppppppppppppp
Can you tell I missed you while I was gone this last two weeks? :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, fiwit.

We could use some more people too.

Shows are pretty fun, little work, and you can meet some good people while getting the word about GCO out there. First timers are always welcome.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
a-squared said:
These RK shows carry friendly? Cc or OC?
None of the gun show promoters allow loaded weapons at their shows. You may carry inside if you show up at the door with an unloaded sidearm, slide locked to the rear (if it's an auto-loader) and allow them to zip-tie it through the barrel (or around the hammer/trigger). They ask that you keep ammo and magazines in your vehicle, but at least you don't have to leave your pistol in the car.

Come on out! It's a great way to meet folks you have a lot in common with and an opportunity tell your neighbors about this efficient and productive group that's been busy restoring the Second Amendment in Georgia!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Show- February 26 & 27 Cumming

Planning on coming out one day. Packed weekend so I hope I can make it out.

Will try and bring someone with me who hasn't made the leap yet as well so they can cat h the fever.

;)

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
zookeper said:
i will fill in a vacant spot soon

edit: i may have to come when mountainpass is there because i like to watch that smooth talker work the crowd.
Definitely! I like working with a legend.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
lol MP and zoo lol keep it up and you guys can help letting out some of that pressure in your heads ;) you guys would be a hoot to work with though.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Mark, much as I love visiting with you at the show, I have to resched to Sunday - have already PMd the Scotsman... I overbooked my Sat

1 - 20 of 35 Posts