·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This will upset the social justice warriors

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
My ancestors came to the US in the early 1900s. Look deep into my eyes and see if I really give a sh*t about apologizing. :deadhorse:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My ancestors came to the US in the early 1900s. Look deep into my eyes and see if I really give a sh*t about apologizing. :deadhorse:
There is that, too, plenty of Caucasian Americans came here after slavery had already ended.

Are they supposed to pay reparations as well?

Also, its been hypothesized that through welfare, we have basically paid for reparations to the Black Community.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
My ancestors (both sides) came to W. Pa in the 1820s. 2 died in blue uniforms.

I owe who, what and how much.

Nemo

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My ancestors (both sides) came to W. Pa in the 1820s. 2 died in blue uniforms.

I owe who, what and how much.

Nemo
It's all your fault just because you're white didn't you know?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Go next door. My share has already been paid. In blood.

Nemo*

*but I have been south of the line, by choice for 45+ years, so I am a grey boy for sure

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
*but I have been south of the line, by choice for 45+ years, so I am a grey boy for sure
Just wondering if there's an actual "regulation" or something that defines an acceptable time frame for that. I came south in 1983 so I've only got 33 years in.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
There is no "regulation" on that. Its more how you act around your neighbors and how they get to know and understand you over time. And it really is a rather lengthy process of understanding and evaluation.

Nemo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts