Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
I don't know anything about that particular firearm but gunsmoker seems to know. Your employee is lucky to be able to carry it while at work. He should be happy to use a holster!! If the firearm is indeed unsafe without a holster then sure, its your call.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
dude6935 said:
I think it is actually a Springfield XD. After further research, the XD also has a grip safety. I didn't remember seeing that in person. Anyway, that satisfies my safety concern. Thanks for the answers. I should not have asked working only from memory.
My wife carries a Springfield XDm 40S&W. Several safety features! He should be good to go!!

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Re: Re: Should CC pistol be holstered?

rabbivj said:
gunsmoker said:
A holster is a better way to carry a gun. Safer and more secure. I sometimes slip a pistol in my pocket or tuck it in my pants "Mexican" style, but only once in a while, only for short trips to the mailbox or something like that. IF your employee's gun is a Glock, fully loaded, is an additional factor. If the gun starts to slip and he grabs at it in a panic to try to stop it from falling to the floor, and if his finger gets on that trigger by accident... not much pressure required to fire it.
The Glock is not really a true Double-Action trigger pull. MUCH shorter stroke required, and a lot fewer pounds.
this. I even went a step further and put in a ghost trigger connector and made it 3.5 lbs.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Breath on my trigger and its gone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.