Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Malum Prohibitum said:
I must confess that I would not be particularly bothered by somebody armed having a beer with his pizza. Maybe even two.
I agree, but then I wouldn't be bothered by a lot of things.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
I'm not a big drinker anyway, so it hardly affects me. I do see what you're saying, though.
:shock: But....But...

You're in college. So you have to be a big drinker. The anti's say so. That's one reason why we don't want you to have a firearm on campus. :evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
My logic it that anyone may carry anywhere they chose as long as you are not threatening anyone or trying to use the weapon in a crime.

I think that the victim had every right to fire back at the police that started firing at him.Look at Virginia, their is no blood on the streets out side there bars&grills and they have legal open carry in the bars.

·
68,118 Posts
Marietta police said they charged Officer Steve Iman, 27, a four-year veteran of the Atlanta Police Department, with aggravated assault for . . .
At least it looks like this is being handled correctly.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:
I'm not a big drinker anyway, so it hardly affects me. I do see what you're saying, though.

You're in college. So you have to be a big drinker. The anti's say so. That's one reason why we don't want you to have a firearm on campus. :evil:
No, no, no. I'd rather spend my money on ammo or new toys...or...maybe even food.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:

No, no, no. I'd rather spend my money on ammo or new toys...or...maybe even food.
Got your priorities straight! :lol:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:

I thought alcohol was one of the food groups for college students. It was for us in the Marines. :lol:

·
16,485 Posts
cdtracing said:
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:

I thought alcohol was one of the food groups for college students. It was for us in the Marines. :lol:
:whistle:

·
16,485 Posts
Claire said:
LOL thats quite a colorful display Budder :lol:
And I forgot to include a picture of the whisk(e)y cabinet. That was worth probably half of what was in the big picture :shock: I gave away most of what remained when I moved back here, so I've been fairly dry recently :(

·
Registered
260 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Marietta police said they charged Officer Steve Iman, 27, a four-year veteran of the Atlanta Police Department, with aggravated assault for . . .
Steve Iman needs to be charged with attemped murder and do at least
20 years in prison for this.

You see if its the police they get a slap on the hand but if it was you our me we would have more charges then you could count on both hands.This makes me :puke:

·
Registered
895 Posts
jason1 said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Steve Iman needs to be charged with attemped murder and do at least
20 years in prison for this.

You see if its the police they get a slap on the hand but if it was you our me we would have more chargers then you could count on both hands.This makes me :puke:

There is no attempted murder charge in GA (IIRC). Aggravated assault covers that.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
budder said:
cdtracing said:
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:

:whistle:
:shock:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
cdtracing said:
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:

It was for us zoomies, too :)

21 - 40 of 58 Posts