Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
I'd suggest that you have the best possible carry ammo in your firearm. You shouldn't be using it unless you felt you needed to stop an attacker or prevent a forcible felony.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
blind_shake said:
Well, I am looking at it from a liability stand point. There's too many stupid people on juries these days and the way things are today, (LIBS) if you shoot someone with full right to defend yourself there is no guarentee you are not going to be hauled up in front of a judge and jury with the possibility of spending the rest of your life in prison :jail: or the rest of your money trying to to stay out. Anything that could be considered sympathetic to a jury is always helpful.

" Look, jury at least he peppered the assailent with a shotshell before unloading a mag on him with +P HPs!" O:)

I don't know just a goofy argument at work that comes up from time to time. i will leave it at that and let everyone put in their :2cents: , thanks
If you fire a less lethal round at someone you have legal liability that you have with firing a normal round as they can be lethal as well, and you had better be justified in using deadly force if you pull the trigger.

Also, the police never deploy less lethal without having at least one other officer at the ready with regular ammo providing cover.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
blind_shake said:
legacy38 said:
[If you fire a less lethal round at someone you have legal liability that you have with firing a normal round as they can be lethal as well, and you had better be justified in using deadly force if you pull the trigger.

Also, the police never deploy less lethal without having at least one other officer at the ready with regular ammo providing cover.
Got ya, good point on the back up officer. Maybe i am just too much a "compationate conservative" :rotfl2:

WTS, 12- .45 shot shells for cheap! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts