Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a short term retirement, I've re-entered the working world as a New Car Sales Consultant at NALLEY LEXUS in Roswell. Over the last couple of months, I've learned why the Lexus brand has earned such high marks from owners and car reviewers alike and I've become a true believer.

If any of our members are shopping for or considering a new Lexus, I'd appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

There are plenty of 2010 models still available at discounted pricing and the new 2011 models have begun to arrive and there's extremely attractive financing programs on both purchases and leases.

Be sure to ask for "Larry G" or "Bulldawg" and let me know you're from GPDO or GCO!!!!

http://www.nalleylexusroswell.com/
Nalley Lexus Roswell: 678-461-0800 - just ask for "Larry G"
Cell Phone: 770-289-8338
Email: [email protected]
PM via GPDO

Thanks,
Bulldawg182

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Crap, I can see your place of employment out of my office window. There goes the neighborhood.
Lunch Friday at the Tilted Kilt?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
I've learned why the Lexus brand has earned such high marks from owners and car reviewers alike and I've become a true believer.
...not to mention the Lexus-only parking lot (for Braves games) near the main gate of Turner Field.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GrimJack said:
Crap, I can see your place of employment out of my office window. There goes the neighborhood.
Lunch Friday at the Tilted Kilt?
Some of us just don't get enough time to ogle at the Tilted Kilt at lunch time!!! :lol: But the Lakeside Bistro is within range and fast enough. Let me know.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Finest cars on the road IMHO.

(maybe I am biased - I sold them for a couple of years too :) )

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
What kind of financing can I get on a new LFA?

I may have up to $38 for a down payment.

Also, congrats on the new job :righton:

·
GPDO Supporter
3,508 Posts
mzmtg said:
What kind of financing can I get on a new LFA?

I may have up to $38 for a down payment.

Also, congrats on the new job :righton:
did you forget to put the "K" after your number? :D My new wife and I just got an 08 BMW 535i and it is awsome. Hauls tail and extreemely comfortable. We looked at Lexus but went with the beemer.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THanks, guys.

·
68,926 Posts
chainsaw123 said:
My new wife and I just got an 08 BMW 535i and it is awsome. Hauls tail and extreemely comfortable. We looked at Lexus but went with the beemer.
After Larry posted? :sly:

·
GPDO Supporter
3,508 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
chainsaw123 said:
My new wife and I just got an 08 BMW 535i and it is awsome. Hauls tail and extreemely comfortable. We looked at Lexus but went with the beemer.
After Larry posted? :sly:
It is not a slam on lexus or dawg. Just a personal prefference. Lexus is a very nice vehicle. Just not exactly what we were wanting. Nothing at all wrong with them.

Sorry Larry. Did not mean to diilute your thread :oops: :oops:

CALL LARRY AND BUY A LEXUS!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's the best month of the year to buy a Lexus!! The "December to Remember" sale has begun and Nalley Lexus in Roswell is well stocked.

Give me a call to arrange an appointment to preview your new Lexus!

Just ask for "LarryG"

Nalley Lexus Roswell
678-461-0800

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
chainsaw123 said:
We looked at Lexus but went with the beemer.
Not to pick nits, but a Beemer (or beamer) is a motorcycle. A Bimmer is a car. In the South they are pronounced the same way.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
The last time I was car shopping and looked at one (up in Duluth) the sales guy decided in about 2 minutes that he was wasting his time. He did some kind of profiling I guess.

Quite a snooooty bunch at that dealer. Must be something in the water up there based on my and other experiences down the road a bit at the Hendricks dealers

I went for an Acura RL instead.

Glad to hear that car sales are up and hope they stay up.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Guys! Larry is trying to sell Lexus vehicles in this thread........

·
Registered
133 Posts
I used to own a Lexus IS300 and have to say that the Lexus dealership has the BEST customer service I have ever experienced... PERIOD. They will go out of their way to make you happy and I never had a single complaint about them. Wish I could afford to get back in another Lexus but Ill stick with my Tacoma for now :D

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I used to sell Lexus and they basically have two big sales a year - this one and the Golden Opportunity Sales Event (August?) but the December to Remember is the better of the two IMO.

Great prices, great rates, great cars!

Go get one (or two). Maybe they'll even throw in the big red bow! :D

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
While most in this thread have seen fit to confirm or deny the excellence in the Lexus brand, I'd like to confirm the excellence of the gentleman who started the thread. Larry is one of the most trustworthy men I know and if my very own mom was in the market for a Lexus, I'd send her to him without reservation.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
It appears that Goob must owe the Dawg some money. Or someone has some pictures they are threatening to expose. Don't worry Goob, those pics and vids really helped careers such as Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts