Shooting at home off Keith Bridge Road

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by TippinTaco, Oct 21, 2010.

1. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

http://www.forsythnews.com/section/6/article/6371/

Sooo... this seems to be onlyone side of the story and plausible to say the least. But I really wonder whats about to leak out to the public when David Millim gets ahold of this story. Forsyth county Sheriffs Office is pretty known in regards to going outside the box to do things, then covering their rears when the :SHTF:

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

If that's what happened, then they did good. Why is there a doubt about the report?

3. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

Taco what cover ups are you referring to in Forsyth?

4. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

Mountain, thisisnt the first time this has happened in this county. A few years ago a man by thename David Millim decided to open this county right up and did a great job of exposing the things that are going on behind closed doors at the FCSO.

Please go here: http://www.aboutforsyth.net/forum/

Read through some of the posts and read what David has to say. He has been a lone ranger here in the county for some time but he's done a helluva job exposing issues within the ranks. I'm not here to degreade them. But guys with having friends and a wife that worked inside those ranks I know of the issues and corruption thats been going on inside the good ole boy saloon.

AV8R - you may be right , maybe this guy was off his rocker and decided to pull the dumbest move ever by greetin deputies with a shotgun, but its no different than us showing up to answer the door with our handguns on our side OC'ing when the nock. The only line to cross here is if this guy pointed it at them or if they pulled the same stunt that happened out in NV.

DM is already on the prowl: http://www.aboutforsyth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5828

5. mountainpass

Tippin' after looking at that website ole Dave better be living the life of a preacher. People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........

6. RaginCajun

RaginCajun Member

I was actually across the street from this location when this happened Thurs. It quite a scene, just heresay, but as I understand it, the man shot was possibly on parole and the deputies were attempting to question him. Like I said though, just heresay. Hopefully it was a justified shooting.

7. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

DM is a nice guy Mountain. I can't contest that he's a preacher but in most cases preachers have something hiding in the closet as well. But in this case DM has a really good reputation around here for being a straight shooter and a great member of our county. He has brought alot of corruption to the surface within this county government, and at this point I'm sure is considered a thorn in Ted Paxtons side. But everything he hasposted up on his forum, he has ways of providing proof that it occured. I agree with you though, but at the same time theres a HUUUGGGEEE difference between you and I not followig the leg of the law, and the sheriffs office following it. I hope you enjoyed some of the reading there though. It really does make you sit back and question actions being taken inside the local government.

8. mountainpass

Well it seems Forsyth wants to become Fulton.

http://www.forsythnews.com/section/6/article/7265/

9. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

[/quote:37ddy486]I heard something in regards to this case a few weeks ago. Not sure why they're letting him go, I'm curious to see why and how he worked this out. But in this case he seems to be on the wrong side so I believe they did the right thing by shooting him, I'll keep my ears open as much as possible because in this town it doesnt take long for the birds to start talking. I wouldnt be surprised if an arm got twisted.