Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just googled my username here (and several other places) and saw this:

Firearm Discussion :: View topic - Ramm & gsusnake smoke crack
Posted: 12 May 2007 02:42 pm Post subject: Ramm & gsusnake smoke crack, Reply with quote ... gsusnake Joined: 22 Apr 2007 Posts: 679 Location: Statesboro ...
www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic. ... moke+crack - 112k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
For my username, results 5-2,060 came back with various topics on this site. The first 4 are a few automotive forums I don't post in anymore, but I'm still registered. Now I guess all they'd have to do is match names with usernames. Or, register and watch/look for more details about you. :foilhat:

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
gsusnake said:

Posted: 12 May 2007 02:42 pm Post subject: Ramm & gsusnake smoke crack, Reply with quote ... gsusnake Joined: 22 Apr 2007 Posts: 679 Location: Statesboro ...
www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic. ... moke+crack - 112k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
It always starts like this... next thing you know, you'll be mugging people for crack. We're just gonna have to use wrist control

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
great....how about deleting that thread...

snake....now you know why you need to have a generic username on the interwebnetz; something nonspecific to one person. ;)

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
This is another reason I get concerned with some of the other topics which have been discussed recently (eg Fed agents confiscating guns, etc). I am just saying to always watch your back and remember anything you type on a computer, especially the Internet, is visible to anyone who wants/knows how to look for it.

Luckily, most of my Google hits are in foreign tongue.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
gsusnake said:

Posted: 12 May 2007 02:42 pm Post subject: Ramm & gsusnake smoke crack
:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
OK, so I learned something new today.

Tace

(2 syl.). Latin for candle. Silence is most discreet. Tace is Latin for “be silent,†and candle is symbolical of light. The phrase means “keep it dark,†do not throw light upon it.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
the forum should now be off-limits to search bots (google, yahoo, msn, aol, etc)

Note that does not include the forum's own search button.
Is that really what we want to do? I found this forum using a google search for GFL info. :?

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Gunstar1 said:
the forum should now be off-limits to search bots (google, yahoo, msn, aol, etc)

Note that does not include the forum's own search button.
Is that really what we want to do? I found this forum using a google search for GFL info. :?
:!:

:?:

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
GCO often gets new members from people who find this site while researching gun laws online and notice the link to GCO or discussion about GCO activities.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.