Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of a recent thread about snubnose revolvers, I started to think about looks. My snubnose is a Ruger LCR 38 special +p. Originaly I had purchased it for my girlfriend at the time for her to use as protection. After her not showing much interest, I left another one of my guns in the place of the LCR for her to use and used the LCR as a backup and a primary when I couldn't carry my other and larger carries.

Now my first opinion about the LCR was that it was weak and ugly. But as time went on, I found myself carrying it more and more often, as a primary. It was easy to conceal, very light weight and after many trips to the range, I began to feal very comfortable with it. I have no doubts of its reliability and my ability to be accurate with it.

Given time, my thoughts about this piece have changed. Now, in my eyes, this LCR is a very sexy piece. I love its curves, its weight and the way it handles. I am in love.

Anybody else have an experience of similar nature?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I too am guilty of buying an LCR for my girl and carrying it when she isnt looking. I always thought it was a great looking gun from the time I bought it and I enjoy carrying it. Its a bit of a handful with +p gold dots but I really like the way it shoots.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, thank you for sharing those videos. I wil surely show them to her

1 - 4 of 4 Posts