Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traffic has been horrendous this week!!! Even on a holiday, traffic was "normal." Is there some kind of event going on?

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Well today you have a Falcons game and a Thrashers game at the same time.

:shock:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Lmao at Budder.

There have been a ton of things going on this week at the dome. Tonight was a falcons game I believe. Earlier this week they had a gathering of motivational speakers also had a large show called "fab tech" that drew a record crowd this year.

·
Registered
339 Posts
budder said:
A bunch of people from rural Georgia didn't realize The Walking Dead was fiction and drove in to help?
WTF???... Fiction???... Better hide that zombie I just bagged! :sly:

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
budder said:
A bunch of people from rural Georgia didn't realize The Walking Dead was fiction and drove in to help?
I'm not coming to help. No way, Nuh, uh, not ever. I tell you what, I might come down and help if you guys from Roswell Rd. in Sandy Springs will let people into the right lane to get on GA 400 during rush hour. Pricks! You deserve the Walking Dead. Well, come to think of it, I used to live in Sandy Springs.... it already is the Walking Dead.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Not interstate - Freedom Parkway.
I thought on the show he said he was coming in via I-85 South. I guess I should follow the Walking Dead thread if I want to pick it apart, huh?

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
Just a tad bit of artistic license in that scene.
No way the buildings of downtown Atlanta can look that big in relation to the overpass at that location (and the distance between Boulevard NE and the Jackson St NE overpass is only about 300 ft. so the location is kinda ... constrained.)

And as everyone knows...there are no train tracks paralleling Freedom Pkwy in that area.

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Not interstate - Freedom Parkway.
Just like Atlanta folks...calling something a "Parkway" when you "drive" on it.... :screwy:

·
Luggage Killer
786 Posts
Savvy Jack said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":2izcoxe2]Not interstate - Freedom Parkway.
Just like Atlanta folks...calling something a "Parkway" when you "drive" on it.... :screwy:[/quote:2izcoxe2]

...what 'bout the "driveway" at your house??? You "park" there!

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
bgs210 said:
Savvy Jack said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":1mclaamz]Not interstate - Freedom Parkway.
Just like Atlanta folks...calling something a "Parkway" when you "drive" on it.... :screwy:
...what 'bout the "driveway" at your house??? You "park" there![/quote:1mclaamz]

Well, to be fair in Hahira they just park in the yard. :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts