Seriously, do not click on this thread! Do NOT!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Mrs_Esterhouse, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/comm ... 002e0.html

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Isn't this legal in many states?
    Partial-birth abortions?
    Roe v. Wade said that the State could (meaning "may" at their discretion) protect the lives of babies in the third trimester of development, but haven't many states chosen to legalize killing your kids right up to the moment of live birth, as long as some part of the kid is still inside the mother when you kill it?

EDITED TO ADD: But a 1995 federal law banned partial-birth abortions, and that law didn't even have an exception for the "health" of the mother (because almost any woman who went to a pro-abortion doctor could get the doctor to say that it was "necessary" to abort). The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the federal law in 2007. Gonzalez v. Carhart.And the pro-abortion groups scream and go in full panic mode if you suggest any restrictions on abortion at all, ever.

P.S. 4 Justices of the Court would have struck down the partial-birth abortion ban. Numerous lower courts already did, both for this federal law and for similar state laws. Those pro-abortion types bother me. I don't know why they don't just say you can kill your kid as long as you do it before she can walk and talk!

3. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

This is not a partial birth, which is a different procedure; it's delivering a live baby then murdering it.

4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

How intellectually dishonest that statement is! The procedure commonly known as partial birth abortion also delivers the SAME live baby, only keeping a portion of the head inside the birth canal. The skull is then pierced, and the brains sucked out, which is no less gruesome than having the spinal cord cut.

5. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Here's the silver lining for ya. A mother who would choose to have such a procedure done her baby shouldn't be adding to the gene pool. Kind of self correcting in a way...

6. whateverjones

whateverjones New Member

I've been a paramedic for almost 14 years,seen a lot of things.Thinking of how they do this turns my stomach.

7. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

Relax, I was not making a moral statement about partial birth abortion; I was just saying that in this case this is NOT that procedure.

If being precise about the terms of what you're discussing is "intellectual dishonesty," then sign me up. :roll:

8. Phil1979

I apologize, MrMorden if I read your post wrong. It seemed that you were making a distinction between partial birth abortion and murder, but if your view is that partial birth abortion murders a child, then we are on the same team. :)

9. harleymason

harleymason New Member

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It must be a duck. Murder is murder plain and simple. This disgusts me. Every abortion Dr. should be brought up on charges.

10. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

No problem, I was just pointing out that these two procedures are technically different. And yes, PBA is murderous.

11. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

i can see both sides of the abortion debate. is it wrong, yes. however, i also understand what overpopulation is doing to this planet and society as a whole....... im stuck in an uncomfortable position.

12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Not the kind of problem that can't be solved with an atom bomb.

13. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

i know that one.... youtube here i come....

14. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I can only think of, "Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

15. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Uh oh. My dark secret in music is out! :lol:

16. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

lol... i love that band. new album supposedly coming in the next year. if its anything like the other ones.... :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we7naFq5ZZE

17. Phil1979

So, is overpopulation such a bad thing, that it makes abortion an ok tool to use to help control it?

Don't buy into the cool-aid that the earth is over-populated as a whole, just because there are some densely populated areas that seem to be non-sustainable. And even the "over-populated" areas are primarily in trouble because of corruption in their governments, civil wars, etc, and not because of the number of people.

By the way, most "Planned Parenthood" abortion mills are in poor urban areas with a high percent of the population being Black. Though Blacks as a whole make up only about 13% of the population, 40% of aborted babies are Black. I believe it's a disgrace and shame that any child loses its life in this manner. However, these numbers would warm the heart of any racist. Wouldn't those who choose to hate Blacks most likely be "pro-choice" rather than pro-life?

Those that deny the person-hood of unborn children relegate them to being merely property to be done with what one chooses to do with them. Sound a little like the attitude toward Blacks who were slaves?

Here's a little reading about Planned Parenthood and its founder Margaret Sanger: http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html .

And why do they call themselves "Planned Parenthood"? Let any pregnant woman call them sometime and ask what types of planning services they'll provide to someone planning to keep her child. Holding of one's breath is not advised.

18. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

i am just unbelievably confused right now. what the hell does any of this have to with race or slaves?

19. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر

Maybe, if this mass murderer gets the death penalty, he'll opt for "snipping" to be carried out on himself... seeing as how it's such a "humane" way to terminate a human life. Though, in all actuality, he'll probably beg and plead for the judge to be merciful and show clemency... something his countless victims never had the chance to do. :evil: