Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw link to this "Tired of the Wet Backs????" article on Boortz today ..

Susan Hensley, director of human resources for Mac Haik Management Ltd. of Houston, said an Internet-based course in sensitivity training was instituted for employees last spring.

"I've also been told we can get similar training from the Hispanic Chamber, and I am excited about that," Hensley said Tuesday. "It'll be part of our ongoing program."
Wouldn't it be nice if GCO offerred similar sensitivity training for "2nd Amendment Deniers" - could even be part of mandatory administrative actions for Walmart employees etc who get a bit too exercised about making or responding to "Man with a gun" reports; or, Probate judges, ....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
I think it would only be fair if they also offered "Sensitivity Training" to those on the receiving end, in case they get their feelings hurt. :(

As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"...or something like that. :eek:ldtimer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
That was one of the few (very damn few!!!) things the nuns taught me that made sense.

Words will hurt you only if you allow them to hurt you.

Learning that almost made up for eight years of parochial grade school!

:bat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
At FIREARMZ we do a Sensitivity Class for beginners, Fighting Sensitivity, Advanced Sensitivity classes also. :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,485 Posts
moonchicken said:
I think it would only be fair if they also offered "Sensitivity Training" to those on the receiving end, in case they get their feelings hurt. :(

As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"...or something like that. :eek:ldtimer:
Should be words and holstered guns will never hurt me. Unless you're the kid that ran into my gun the other day, of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,981 Posts
budder said:
moonchicken said:
I think it would only be fair if they also offered "Sensitivity Training" to those on the receiving end, in case they get their feelings hurt. :(

As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"...or something like that. :eek:ldtimer:
Should be words and holstered guns will never hurt me. Unless you're the kid that ran into my gun the other day, of course.
Sure it was your gun?????? HEHEHEHEHEHE
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,485 Posts
Sharky said:
budder said:
moonchicken said:
I think it would only be fair if they also offered "Sensitivity Training" to those on the receiving end, in case they get their feelings hurt. :(

As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"...or something like that. :eek:ldtimer:
Should be words and holstered guns will never hurt me. Unless you're the kid that ran into my gun the other day, of course.
Sure it was your gun?????? HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm not Catholic.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top